There are multiple attractions located near the port’s terminal. Many vendors in the area selling authentic keepsakes are worth a perusal, as is the Libreria Colon which houses many old books written in Spanish. An old lighthouse called the Roman Tower of Hercules is within short walking distance, and you shouldn’t overlook the beaches located across the road from the port. You can rent beach gear for the sand and the water in many local shops in the area. A couple of small museums featuring local items are also in the vicinity. For more information, read our feature article La Coruna Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?