The Malvarrosa Beach (also known as Playa de Levante) is the most accessible beach from the Valencia cruise port. It is so close that you could bike there by using the bicycle path, if you choose to do so. There you can find sandy beaches and ocean sport equipment-rental agencies. Playa de Pinedo is another option near the cruise port, where you can find a nice beach with some grassy areas that are nice for camping. Even though it is a bit far from the cruise port, Saler Beach is a must-visit beach if you have the extra time available. Saler Beach is near the fabulous La Alfubera National Reserve Park. For more information, read our feature article Valencia Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?