The town of Salerno is a shopping paradise, and when you head down to Merchant Street, you can find plenty of unique things to buy, including clothes, wines, sweets, different types of cheese, leather goods and much more. If you want to buy souvenirs, you can check out the shops inside the Orio Center, and if you want to get some genuine Italian leather goods, you can make your way to Bottega Bossa along Via Duomo. There are also a number of small specialty shops located near the Salerno Cathedral that are worth exploring. For more information, read our feature article Salerno Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?