There are many fine stores and shops to find that extra special souvenir while you’re visiting Taormina. Handmade Italian pottery is popular and famously associated with the area. While visiting Taormina, be sure to find your beautiful piece of handmade Italian pottery along the town’s main street, otherwise know as Corso Umberto. Here you will find many quaint shops and see gorgeous displays of these handmade ceramics. There are also small stalls and shops dotted throughout the town if you are unable to make it to Corso Umberto. For more information, read our feature article Taormina Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- Where Can I Buy Handmade Italian Pottery around Taormina Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?