There are numerous vendors offering jewelry around Korcula Port, a city known for its beautiful jewelry making. Street merchants have booths just outside Old Town, where they sell handcrafted wares of all kinds, including unique jewelry pieces. Unlike other ports of call, the merchants at these markets typically remain within the confines of their booths and do not pester tourists. Inside Old Town, more shops can be found selling gold jewelry and other types of pieces reminiscent of the history of this culture. Whether you are looking for a classic jewelry piece or something uniquely Croatian, you can find it near the Korcula port. For more information, read our feature article Korcula Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?