In Trapani you will find most shops at the city's main avenue, Corso Vittorio Emanuele. Libreria del Corso on Corso Vittorio Emanuele is the best bookstore in town, specializing in beautiful art books. Further down in Corso Vittorio Emanuele, you will find a couple high-end boutiques sprinkled around. On this avenue you can find Cinzia Gucciardo and Giorella Enzo, the only jewelry stores in town that specialize in custom-made jewelry. If you have some time available, try to visit Erice for colorful rugs, leather goods and other handmade crafts. For more information, read our feature article Trapani Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?