Holland America docks right at Naples Harbor, like so many other cruise ship lines that dock in the city. This makes it convenient for departing passengers. The central location of the port means cruise ship passengers are able to immediately explore the central hub of Naples when they get off the ship. The city of Naples is friendly to tourists, and people can take the bus to get to downtown. The city's civic museum, Castel Nuovo, is right across the street from where Holland America docks. Tourists looking to kill some time can enjoy pizza in one of the many waterfront pizzerias. For more information, read our feature article Naples Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?