Visiting Ponta Delgada Port restaurants is a treat for cruisers. Restaurante O Marineiro is just a few steps away from your ship, and it offers a variety of fresh seafood as well as many other dishes. The atmosphere of elegance on the sea is appealing. Restaurante Sao Pedro is in town and offers an extensive menu of delicious Azorean dishes. These include seafood fares and many varieties of fish with friendly service and large portions. For a little different take on a restaurant, you will find Boca de Cena on the back streets of the town. It is a local favorite with ambiance, great service and an interesting menu to fit any palate. One of the most popular seafood restaurants is Mercado do Peixe. It is known as one of the best on the island for local seafood. For more info, see Ponta Delgada Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- Where is the Best Ponta Delgada Seafood Offered by the Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?