Catania's best shopping area is located in the city center, just to the North of the Piazza del Duomo. The main street is called Via Etnea where visitors can find plenty of decent stores with the chance to buy quality goods and interesting souvenirs. There are fashion boutiques, jewelry stores and local crafts. Try L'Arigianato Siciliano or Porta Uzeda for pretty gifts and souvenirs or Marella Ferrera for ladies fashions. Be sure to visit the local market to experience some of the color and flavor of Sicily. Shopping is glamorous in sleek, modern Catania. For more info, see Catania Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?