There are no restaurants at the Port of Ravenna, so you will need to either walk or drive towards the city center, which can take you between 13 to 25 minutes. Here are some suggestions of where to eat around the city center. On Via Gioacchino Rasponi, you can find 2 great pizzerias: La Mia Patria and Pizza Time Di Tantillo Patrizio. Both offer pizza at affordable prices. A beer with a pizza costs about 10 to 12 euros as of February 2011. Opposite the Palazzo di Teodorico, a 20-minute walk south from the port, you can find Ristorante Al Passatore, which offers a traditional Romagnolo menu at local prices. For more information, read our feature article Ravenna Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?