The most popular shopping destination among cruisers in Tunis is the souk in the downtown area. It is an outdoor marketplace that has hundreds of shops, and you can find an extensive selection of products there, including spices, dates, handicrafts, ceramics, rugs, silver jewelry, leather items, perfume and more. If you want to purchase antiques or artwork, you can visit a well-known antique shop called La Rachidia in the souk. This shop has been selling high-quality antiques for many years, and it is a favorite shopping place among tourists. Bargaining is a common practice in the souk, and you will get excellent deals if you have good negotiation skills. For more information, read our feature article Tunis Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?