The port is bustling with all kinds of restaurants and entertainment venues such as bars and music. Once off the cruise ship in port, you will notice numerous merchants selling things from carts and stands such as souvenirs and other Spanish-themed items. Small shops line the streets selling things like music albums, old books, hats, shoes, accessories and instruments. Designer clothing can be found at El Corte Ingles and other department stores found in the port. You can find multiple merchant shops throughout the city as well, and most are within walking distance from the port. For more information, read our feature article La Coruna Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?