When you stop at the Casablanca cruise port, take the opportunity to shop in the many stalls and shops in Morocco’s largest city. There are many stalls that offer a wide variety of clothes, souvenirs and specialty items. A popular shopping area in Casablanca is Quartier Habous where you will find the most exotic carpets, metal wares, handmade copper items and brass goods. Another place to go is the Exposition Nationale d’Artisanat, which offers high-quality leather goods, crafts, carpets, ornately designed dishes and handmade jewelry. To get the best deals, expect to do a lot of bargaining. For more info, see Casablanca Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?