Online reviewers emphasize that even though it is in one of the largest cities in Costa Rica, Puntarenas Port a small port with few attractions. While the port itself does not have many amenities, it is only a short drive from the city center. If you have a couple of hours available, you might even be able to walk there. Online reviews highlight that it is easy to get around either by bus or taxi. A recommended tourist landmark is the Paseo de Los Turistas for shopping and sightseeing. For more information, read our feature article Puntarenas Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?