Puerto Quetzal Port serves as the entry way to the fabulous attractions of the city of Guatemala. This port is located on the Pacific Ocean, approximately 5 km from the east of the port of San Jose in Guatemala. To get from the cruise terminal to Guatemala, there are several modes of transportation available. One option would be to take the bus, which is one of the most efficient ways of going from Puerto Quetzal to Guatemala. If you're after convenience and saving time, it would be more ideal for you to ride in a taxi. For an extraordinary experience, ride the small golf-cart sized services locally known as tuk-tuks to get to Guatemala. For more information, read our feature article Puerto Quetzal Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?