Guatemala City is about 150 miles southwest of Santo Tomas de Castilla, and you can get there either by road or air. There are many buses and vans that travel from the eastern part of the country to Guatemala City, but not all of them are safe and comfortable. If you choose to travel by road, it is recommended that you take a first class long-distance bus from Puerto Barrios, which is about 3 miles northeast of Santo Tomas de Castilla. If you want to take a plane to Guatemala City, you can do so at the Puerto Barrios airport. For more info, see Santo Tomas de Castilla Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?