One of the places you can visit near the Puerto Quetzal port for a shore excursion is the Xocomil Water Park. This water park is a 5-star attraction that features slides, play areas and much more. It spells ultimate family fun and excitement and is open to the public from Thursday to Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Getting to this water park is very easy. From the cruise terminal, you can take the IRTRA bus heading to Retalhuleu. Be sure to inform the driver to drop you at the Xocomil Water Park at IRTRA. Riding the cruise line's shuttle service for organized shore excursions will be the more convenient way of getting here. For more information, read our feature article Puerto Quetzal Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?