Puerto Quetzal Port, which serves as a gateway to Guatemala, is a favorite port for cruise shore excursions. Some tourists love this port because they can go to the city of Antigua. Few travelers complain about the long travel. Most find the attractions in Antigua worth the extra travel. When it comes to shopping, tourists agree that stores and boutiques near the port sell unique handcrafted items. Sightseeing by boat receives most favorable reviews from tourists. The best spots near the ports according to visitors include the Monterrico Nature Reserve & Hawaii National Park and Museum of Archeology and Ethnology. Some tourists find the Xocomil Waterpark to be overrated and would rather visit the national park and the museum. For more information, read our feature article Puerto Quetzal Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?