Santo Tomas de Castilla is known as a shopping paradise, and you will find out why shortly after disembarking at the port. Just a short distance from the port, you will find shopping places that sell a wide range of local and imported goods. In the shopping zone of the old city, which is commonly referred to as Zone 1, you will find items such as handcrafted wares, textiles, clothes and artwork. There is also a very popular market called Chichicastenango in the area. If you want to purchase imported goods, you can go to the shopping zone of the new city, which is called Zone 10. There, you will find many upscale stores selling international brand-name products. For more info, see Santo Tomas de Castilla Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?