Restaurants and bars are plentiful around the Puerto Quetzal port. Serving a combination of Spanish, Indian and other European flavors, these dining options will give you a colorful feast to make your visit to Puerto Quetzal interesting. Start with 7 Caldos del Mar, which is more popularly known as Seven Soups of the Sea, as it is one of the best restaurants in the area. You'll also enjoy drinking at the bar, which serves the amazing rum of Guatemala. Be sure to try the dish called hot banana, which are spicy bananas drizzled with a combination of chili and chocolate sauce. Check out other nearby restaurants that serve dazzling Guatemala cuisine, as well. For more information, read our feature article Puerto Quetzal Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?