If you want to make the most out of your shore excursion at the Puerto Quetzal port, you need to do some traveling to get to the most interesting attractions. In Guatemala City, you will find colonial architecture in structures and houses. There are also plenty of museums to explore, one of which is the National Museum of Archeology and Ethnology. Other popular attractions in the city are the National Cathedral and Main Square. In Antigua, you should go to the convents of Las Capuchinas and Central Park. You may also visit the Mayan site in Tikal, which is filled with temples and other amazing sights. For more information, read our feature article Puerto Quetzal Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Mexico Cruises
- What Are the Must-See Attractions around the Port of Puerto Quetzal?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?