Huatulco Port is a haven for beach-lovers, with 30 beaches and 9 breathtaking bays. Some of the beaches are located close to the cruise ship port, so you can go right from the dock to the sand. For cruise passengers who prefer outdoor adventure of a different sort, the Bahias de Huatulco National Park features more than 29 acres, rich with wildlife and more than 9,000 plant species. Another good option for bird watchers is the Botazoo, which boasts a wide array of local birds, especially in the early morning hours. Shopaholics can get their fill at La Crucecita and the Santa Cruz Market. For more info, see Huatulco Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?