One of the best places to shop near the Huatulco Port is La Crucecita. This expansive marketplace features a wide array of Mexican goods, including pottery, beach supplies and textiles. While you are there, make sure you check out Museo de las Artesanias, where you will find plenty of high quality Oaxacan crafts. Another good shopping area near the Huatulco Port is the Santa Cruz Crafts Market, which offers a variety of silver jewelry, clothing and other authentic Mexican items. Some of the souvenirs to look for include embroidered clothing and barro negro pottery made from the dark clay around the area. For more info, see Huatulco Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?