The port of Santo Tomas de Castilla is within a short distance from some of the best known attractions in eastern Guatemala. One of the most popular destinations among tourists who stop at the port is Quirigua. This place has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and it is home to a number of interesting Mayan ruins. The beautiful sculptures in Quirigua are considered some of the finest structures from ancient Mesoamerica. Other than this attraction, you can also visit Lake Izabal, Dulce River, the San Felipe Fortress and the charming towns of Livingston and Puerto Barrios. For more info, see Santo Tomas de Castilla Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Mexico Cruises
- Where Are the Top Attractions at the Port of Santo Tomas de Castilla?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?