The crystal clear water around the Huatulco Port makes for some spectacular snorkeling opportunities. Some of the most popular locations include the bay at San Augustin, the beach at La Entrega and Cacaluta Island. All 3 of these sites are protected from the current, although divers do have to exercise some caution at Cacaluta Island on occasion. The abundance of sea turtles usually more than makes up for the concern, however. Big coral formations make the snorkeling adventure as breathtakingly beautiful as it is fun. Depths range from one to 30 meters, so snorkelers of all skill levels can enjoy their day.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?