The Huatulco Port is home to many great eateries, whether you are looking for a quick bite, coffee or a full meal. One of the most popular restaurants in the area is L'Echalote, a lovely place that offers an eclectic mix of French, Chinese and Mediterranean cuisine. If you are looking for authentic Mexican dishes in an upscale atmosphere, Los Portales offers steaks, seafood and snacks throughout the day. Dona Celia serves up seafood right on the beach, as well as some authentic Huatulco recipes. Cafe Dublin features music, cappuccino and Irish coffee, as well as a variety of cold drafts, in a single location. For more info, see Huatulco Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?