Online reviews often recommend heading to the Paseo de Los Turistas to enjoy the different eateries which offer seafood. Make sure to try the ceviche, which can be made out of shrimp, lobster and other types of seafood. A popular recommendation from locals is La Casa de Los Mariscos. Around Paseo de Los Turistas, try the street vendors and home shops that offer "apretados" and "granizados dos leches." The first is a homemade-style cold and creamy snack, while the second is shaved ice covered with a selection of different flavors and a drizzle of powdered and condensed milk. For more information, read our feature article Puntarenas Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?