The Osaka Tempozan Passenger Terminal is close to a number of different outdoor attractions. The nearest being the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. It has both indoor and outdoor exhibits and is less than a 5-minute walk from the cruise terminal. Probably the biggest outdoor attraction near the Osaka harbor is Universal Studios Japan. It's approximately a 10-minute ferry ride or a 15-minute car ride from the cruise port, and it showcases movie-themed rides, restaurants and shows. The Osaka Castle Park is both an indoor/outdoor attraction about 20 minutes from the cruise terminal. Visitors can independently explore the refurbished castle and flowering grounds. For more information, read our feature article Radiance of the Osaka Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- More Cruise Destinations
- Are There Outdoor Things to Do around Osaka Cruise Ship Terminal?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?