Public transportation services will take you from downtown Sao Paulo to the Sao Paulo port in Santos City. First, you can take a taxi. A taxi will cost about $3 to $5 for the first 5 minutes. The cruise port is located at the Companhia Docas do Estado de São Paulo Avenida Rodrigues Alves s/n—Macuco, Santos, São Paulo. There are also bus services that go around the port that you can take to visit the attractions downtown such as the Museo de Arte Sao Paulo, Cathedral da Se, Parque Zoologico and Mercado Municipal. For more information, read our feature article Sao Paulo Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?