The closest airport to the Osaka Tempozan Passenger Terminal is the the Kansai International Airport. By taxi or bus, it would take approximately 30 minutes to travel. If visitors are traveling by railway, travel time would be approximately 50 minutes. Cruise passengers would have to travel east cross the Osaka Bay by way of of the Hanshin Expressway and Bay Route bridge. If traveling by railway, visitors will ride the underground subway to the mainland airport station. While traveling by taxi is most expensive, visitors prefer this method of transport as it's the easiest method to take with luggage. For more information, read our feature article Radiance of the Osaka Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?