The Rio de Janeiro port is located along Av. Rodrigues Alves, no 20. Aeroporto Santos Dumont is the airport nearest to this cruise terminal. This airport is smack in the city center, specifically along the Guanabara Bay. It is also just a few blocks from downtown Rio de Janeiro. Going from the airport to the cruise terminal can be done hailing a taxi. Upon arrival at the airport, you have the option to get a taxi from one of the radio-car services in the booths after the customs clearance area. You can also go to the curbside and hail your own taxi if you prefer. For more information, read our feature article Rio de Janeiro Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- More Cruise Destinations
- How Do I Get from the Airport to the Cruise Port in Rio de Janeiro?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?