The Walvis Bay Port is about 33 km (25 miles) from the Walvis Bay Museum, which is in Swakopmund. Before you leave the port, keep in mind that the museum is open only Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. On Saturday, it is open from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. The best way to reach the museum is by taxi, but some cruise agencies do offer a visit to the museum among the list of scheduled activities. The entrance to the museum is free. For more information, read our feature article Walvis Bay Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?