From the Walvis Bay port, the safest and most efficient way to get anywhere, including the Oyster Restaurant, is by registered taxi. Make sure to use the official taxis that are either available on call through the port staff or the ones parked in the designated taxi area. To make reservations before you arrive, you can call the Walvis Bay Yacht Club at 264-64-203676 and asked for the Oyster Restaurant's front desk. Make sure that the driver starts the meter only after he knows where you want to go. The drive should take about 20 minutes, depending on traffic. For more information, read our feature article Walvis Bay Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- More Cruise Destinations
- How Do I Get to the Oyster Restaurant from Walvis Bay Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?