The Walvis Bay Yacht Club is about a 20-minute drive from the port. Even though you could drive or take a bus there, it is a good idea to either take the shuttle that departs from the port to the yacht club every hour or to take a cab. If you would like to take the shuttle, it is a good idea to contact the Walvis Yacht Club at 264-64-203676 for an update on the shuttle schedule for that day. Sometimes the shuttle may run a bit late or may only be available upon telephone request from the port. If you decide to take a cab, make sure to only take the ones from the registered port area. For more information, read our feature article Walvis Bay Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?