There is public transportation available that will take you from the Sao Paulo Airport to the Sao Paulo port. It is located in Santos City, specifically at the Companhia Docas do Estado de São Paulo Avenida Rodrigues Alves s/n—Macuco, Santos, São Paulo. To get here, you can take a taxi. Taking a taxi for 5 minutes will cost you from about $3 to $5. You may also consider the bus services that go around the port. The travel from the airport to the port of Santos is approximately 80 km. For more information, read our feature article Sao Paulo Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- More Cruise Destinations
- Is There Public Transportation from San Paulo Airport to Santos Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?