The Osaka Tempozan cruise terminal is located in the heart of the Port of Osaka harbor. To get to the cruise port, travelers must travel west from downtown Osaka along Route 172 to the Hanshin Expressway and Bay Route bridge. This expressway will cross the Osaka Bay to the main Osaka Port. Another way across the bay is to travel via subway train and the Osaka Port Sakisu underground tunnel. The train actually goes underwater from the mainland to the Port of Osaka harbor area. Subway travel time is approximately 20 minutes, and travel by bus or taxi takes approximately 40 minutes. For more information, read our feature article Radiance of the Osaka Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- More Cruise Destinations
- What Are the Directions to Osaka Cruise Port from Downtown?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?