It is important to keep in mind that in Walvis, the pub scene is mostly at hotel restaurants and lobbies. The Walvis Bay Yacht Club has a nice bar area that is popular for people watching. Another good option is Crazy Mamma's, which not only has a sports-themed pub, but also has an outdoor beer garden. Crazy Mamma's is a good option to catch a live transmission of a soccer game on a big screen. If budget is not an issue during your trip, visit the private bar and lounge at the Langholm Hotel. Reservations are mandatory, there are no walk-ins accepted and the place has a strict dress code. For more information, read our feature article Walvis Bay Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?