If you want to make the most of your time at the Rio de Janeiro port, you should visit renowned beaches such as Copacabana and Ipanema. Here, you can spend a relaxing day while you enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Explore the beach boardwalks, which are lined with hotels, shops and restaurants. In the downtown area, you will discover various historic sites such as old churches and museums. Visit historic spots and landmarks like Espaço Cultural da Marinha Museum, Forte de Copacabana, Forte do Leme Landmark and Ilha Fiscal. It’s recommended that you join an organized tour since the city is known to have quite a high crime rate. For more information, read our feature article Rio de Janeiro Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- More Cruise Destinations
- What Attractions are by the Cruise Port in Rio de Janeiro?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?