Around the Sao Paulo port in Santos City, you can visit attractions such as the Church of Embare, which is famous for its fascinating gothic style and the Aquarium, which is located near the coast. You can also climb Monte Serrat Hill to get a good view of the beautiful city. Visit the Museo de Arte São Paulo to see artwork by renowned artists such as Van Gogh, Renoir, Goya and Rembrandt. At the Parque do Ibirapuera, you'll find a planetarium, museums and a stunning Japanese garden. You also shouldn't miss Catedral da Se, which is known for its neo-gothic style from Italy. For more information, read our feature article Sao Paulo Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- More Cruise Destinations
- What Attractions Should I See around Sao Paulo Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?