Located near Rio de Janeiro Port are various dining options that will satisfy your craving for good food. One of the hidden gems you should check out is the Alfaia, which is hidden off Avenida N.S. de Copacabana. You'll taste awesome Portuguese food such as bolinhos de bacalhau, bacalhau a Bras and classic sole a belle meuniere sauce. If you're looking for Middle Eastern taste, head to Arab not only for its great food, but also for its beautiful waterfront patio that overlooks Copa beach. Another great place to check out is Da Brambini, which is known for its excellent Italian offerings and cozy atmosphere. Other great restaurants include Le Pré-Catelan, Marius, Kotobuki, Emporio Santa Fe, Madame Butterfly and Margutta. For more information, read our feature article Rio de Janeiro Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?