There are several restaurants close to the Hamilton Port. Some of the closest ones can be a little pricey, but they are well worth it. The Dockside is one of the most popular night time hot spots with drink specials and local music offered on a regular basis. The Swizzle Inn has a rum swizzle drink that’s so popular that people order it day and night. Café Ole provides a fun atmosphere to relax and get good food, and their covered patio seating is exquisite at night. You can often find street festivals and fun events near the port year round. For more information, read our feature article Hamilton Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Transatlantic Cruises
- Any Party Restaurants or Daytime Bars at the Hamilton Port, Bermuda?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?