While there are no specific flea markets to visit in or near the port of St. George, there are small community vendors located everywhere. You will find numerous small markets, shops that sell locally made arts and crafts, shops that offer equipment for the beach and boutiques that feature local designs and fashion. Some of the small markets have the feel of flea markets. Almost everything available for purchase is offered at an affordable price. If you want to find something specific, you may be able to locate the right shop with the use of a map available at the St. George Port. For more information, read our feature article St. George's Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Transatlantic Cruises
- Are there Any Flea Markets In/Around St. George's Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?