Located by the water, Beethoven’s is one of the more popular hot spots for locals and visitors alike. Scrumptious European cuisine and delicious drinks are served both inside and out by the water every day. Another great option is The Dockyard Brewing Company which is a microbrewery that offers daily drink specials and unique beer options. Hammerhead’s bar affords an ocean view from within the premises, and it features exotic rum specials nightly. While it’s fun any day of the week, the Bone Fish Bar and Grill is a hoppin’ spot on the weekends, offering seafood and drink specials. For more information, read our feature article Royal Naval Dockyard Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Transatlantic Cruises
- Are There Many Party Restaurants Near the Royal Dockyard Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?