While there are no private beaches to visit in the area, there are numerous public beaches to enjoy throughout Bermuda. You can reach the sparkling beaches by walking, or you may choose to take a taxi or a bus to a beach located somewhere else in Bermuda while you are docked. You can also find tours that will guide you to some of the best beaches and attractions in the area, many of which begin at the St. George Port and can take you to many destinations including fantastic beaches that you might not be able to see on foot. For more information, read our feature article St. George's Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?