The Royal Naval Dockyard cannot be missed for the various artisans and historic buildings with family-friendly attractions. The Bermuda Arts Centre was voted Best Art Gallery in 2006 and boasts art by local artists that range from contemporary to traditional. The Commissioner’s House is a fun place to visit that offers panoramic views of the island. Dolphin Quest Bermuda is about experiencing dolphins up close and personal and is easy to get to from the port. Finally, family members of all ages will love Snorkel Park where waterslides, paddle boats, kayaks, snorkel equipment and even underwater scooters can be found. For more information, read our feature article Royal Naval Dockyard Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Transatlantic Cruises
- What are a few Family Fun Sights Around the Royal Dockyard Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?