The official currency used and accepted in and around the port is the Bermudian dollar, which happens to be the equivalent to the United States dollar. However, the U.S. dollar is accepted in all of the shops and restaurants that you’ll find near the port, so it is not required to exchange money. If you prefer, you can exchange your United States currency for Bermudian currency upon your arrival to allow you to only spend the local currency during your stay. You can also exchange Bermudian currency back to U.S. dollars at the end of your port stay. For more information, read our feature article Royal Naval Dockyard Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?