Because the Bermuda and the United States dollars are equivalent, you won’t have a problem deciphering what the prices are for goods in and near the Hamilton Port. There are numerous gift shops, small stores and boutiques located on Front Street, which is right outside the port area. The Bermuda Craft Market is another popular place to visit for locally made art items and small pieces of furniture. A department store named Trimingham’s provides consumers with great store brand names at affordable prices, and the Clock Tower Building is home to many shops and restaurants for tourists and locals. For more information, read our feature article Hamilton Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Transatlantic Cruises
- What Is the Shopping Experience Like at the Hamilton Cruise Port, Bermuda?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?