English is a common language spoken in the Royal Dockyard Port, so you should not have a problem communicating with anyone. This is also true when it comes to taking tours and getting around in taxis. However due to a deep accent, it might take awhile to learn how to interpret the locals’ version of the English language. Some words might be used in a different context, and some word structuring might be a little confusing at first. While English is the major language spoken in Bermuda, you will find some people who use the languages of French, Spanish and even Portuguese. For more information, read our feature article Royal Naval Dockyard Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?