There are a variety of different water sports to choose from when visiting Bermuda in and near the Hamilton Port. Whether you want to get wet or not, there is something available to fit your needs. Sailing is a big attraction in the area, with tours and public sailing trips available near the port. There are also snorkeling and swimming opportunities at the many fabulous beaches within walking distance of the port. Boats, boards and other water transportation devices can be rented by the shore in numerous area throughout Bermuda. Some tours offer water excursions that include both on and in water experiences. For more information, read our feature article Hamilton Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Transatlantic Cruises
- What Sort of Water Sports are Available At the Hamilton Port, Bermuda?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?