While the Mobile Port is not one of the more common cruise ship terminals, those who have used the port have enjoyed the sights, sounds and tastes located around Mobile. This city has been compared to New Orleans by many cruise port reviewers, offering a similar French flavor and booming seaport industry. Recent downtown revitalization has improved this port in terms of a tourist attraction, adding more parks, museums and a free trolley system to make it easier to get around town. The cuisine is also highly touted by cruise port reviewers, with everything from pralines to local seafood. For more information, visit our feature article Mobile Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?